TERMS & CONDITIONS
EXHIBITION TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All exhibition tickets are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• All tickets are subject to availability.
• All tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled for other dates.
• Tickets for the Beyond Submergence exhibition cannot be exchanged for alternative tickets for other events at Propyard.
• Tickets are valid only for the number of people on the date and time slot specified on your ticket(s) and can be used for one admission only. Please check your ticket(s) carefully at the time of purchase, as not all mistakes can be rectified later.
• Please ensure your details and ticket requirements are correct before finalising your booking. We cannot accept responsibility or offer refunds for tickets booked with incorrect information once they have been confirmed
• Tickets may not be transferred or sold for commercial gain.
• For the safety of visitors, Propyard reserves the right to refuse admission and may occasionally conduct security searches.
• Propyard reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the exhibition due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
• Propyard cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the exhibition.
• Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes.
• Propyard reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time and without notice.